American Global Funding - Galt Mile Media-Nick Roy
Used him to do website, business cards and for monthly SEO campaign.Never rec'd full order of cards because we believe he spent the money.
The quality of the work is ok but he keeps control of the site so any change have to go though him.
He will disappear for weeks at a time eventually showing up when he comes up with something new to bill you for and then ultimately disappears forever. The owner of Galt Mile Media Nick Roy is a scammer beware. We paid him thankfully for April monthly maintainence of our website, video and SEO and he in turn took his money and ran. Now he claims to have moved to Texas which his website does in fact have a Dallas number listed now.
But these days with Google numbers who knows where he really is.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Robert Allen Crothers uses online dating sites to prey on single mothers for money. He scammed a mother of three young boys for over 5K to pay his back..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "In April 2012, our 2003 Toyota Camry surged into a parked van while I was attempting to park behind the van. I had to move up maybe 2 feet (while..."
- "I went to Discount tire on White Bear Ave. Maplewood MN. on 12-29-10. My tire was leaking air slowly so i wanted them to check why it was leaking..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."
- "Bought a king Sterns & Foster, paid $2,360.94 in Dec, 2012. Since then the bed sags where our bodies lay. Deep contours. Contacted Mattress Marshals on June, 2015. Was told..."
- "Buddhasiha is a member of the Triratna Buddhist Community and has been discovered telling lies behind my back, assisting an unethical company involved in very serious forms of abuse and..."