American Global Funding - Galt Mile Media-Nick Roy

May 08, 2012

Used him to do website, business cards and for monthly SEO campaign.Never rec'd full order of cards because we believe he spent the money.

The quality of the work is ok but he keeps control of the site so any change have to go though him.

He will disappear for weeks at a time eventually showing up when he comes up with something new to bill you for and then ultimately disappears forever. The owner of Galt Mile Media Nick Roy is a scammer beware. We paid him thankfully for April monthly maintainence of our website, video and SEO and he in turn took his money and ran. Now he claims to have moved to Texas which his website does in fact have a Dallas number listed now.

But these days with Google numbers who knows where he really is.

607f00f
Review #317240
2.5
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with American Global Funding?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Burned in Florida

Jan 21 Palm Beach, Florida

Paid his own personal bills with my credit card.
The so called $200 web site was a joke.
He is a low life crook !!!!!
Claims to be a good Christian L.O.L.
He forgot the commandment about thou shall not steal.

another screwed client

Nov 20, 2013

UGH! I wish I knew now what I didn't know then! He has totally F*Ked me over an put my businesss in a mess. I will not tolerate it and make it my mission to ruin his business.
STAY AWAY from this crazy man. he does NOT return emails or calls and take the money and never provides the service. I have contacted the BBB and will continue to contact every possible forum including his current clients on website. Funny how of all things he is a "Christian". When he stops smoking crack he should read the Bible.

mike0

May 03, 2013 Miami, Florida

Do Not Use Nick Roy Of Galt Mile Media.
I gave him a deposit to do web work and after collecting the deposit everything stopped.
He has not returned the many e-mails or phone calls and is now fighting to keep my deposit by lying to the credit card company.
Do not use Nick Roy of Galt Mile Media...

lol

Jul 24, 2012

that retarded scammer is crazy!! lol

I hate nick roy

May 10, 2012

NICK ROY IS A SCAMMER! I WENT TO HIS HOUSE AT 2707 32ND STREET FT LAUDERDALE 33306 TO MEET WITH HIM SO HE CAN BUILD MY 5 PAGE SITE. THE FIRST THING I NOTICED WHEN I MET NICK WAS THE FACT THAT HE IS MISSING ALL OF HIS TEETH. I THOUGHT LET ME NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER AND GIVE HIM CHANCE. THE SECOND THING I NOTICED WAS THAT HIS HOUSE LOOK LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF THE SHOW HOARDERS! AGAIN I THOUGHT GIVE HIM A CHANCE DONT JUDGE. HE EXPLAINED THAT HE OWNS 2 HOUSES AND THAT WAS THE ONE HE RAN HIS BUSINESS OUT OF. I SPENT ABOUT 1 HOUR WITH NICK EXPLAINING MY BUSINESS AND HOW I WANTED MY WEBSITE MADE. HE SAID THAT ALL I NEEDED TO TO WAS PROVIDE THE PICTURES AND TEXT AND THAT HE WOULD DO THE REST IN 3-5 DAYS. HE ALSO SAID THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I HOSTED MY SITE THROUGH HIS SERVER FOR $75/YEAR BECAUSE HE IS RELIABLE AND CAN KEEP MY SITE RUNNING WITH OUT ERRORS. THOUGH I WAS SKEPTICAL, HE CONVINCED ME AND I GAVE NICK ROY $275 FOR HIS SERVICES. HE SAID I COULD LOG ON AND SEE MY SITE BEING DEVELOPED IF I TYPED MY URL WITH THE SUFFIX /INDEX.PHP. I WAS HAPPY THAT MY SITE WAS GOING TO BE UP IN RUNNING SOON AND THOUGHT NOTHING ELSE ABOUT HIS APPEARANCE OR HIS HOARDERS HOUSE. BEFORE I LEFT I ASKED NICK TO USE HIS BATHROOM. HE LOOKED A LITTLE STARTLED AND SAID THAT HE HAD TO CLEAN IT BEFORE I COULD GO IN. HE RAN IN TO ONE OF THE 2 ROOM IN THE HOUSE AND CAME OUT 2 MINUTES LATER SAYING IT WAS NOW OK FOR ME TO ENTER. I WENT INTO THE ROOM AND SAW 4 CATS THAT AND A CAT LITTER BOX THAT WAS... Show more

×
You were reading a complaint about American Global Funding.
Filing a new complaint about
×