Used him to do website, business cards and for monthly SEO campaign.Never rec'd full order of cards because we believe he spent the money.

The quality of the work is ok but he keeps control of the site so any change have to go though him.

He will disappear for weeks at a time eventually showing up when he comes up with something new to bill you for and then ultimately disappears forever. The owner of Galt Mile Media Nick Roy is a scammer beware. We paid him thankfully for April monthly maintainence of our website, video and SEO and he in turn took his money and ran. Now he claims to have moved to Texas which his website does in fact have a Dallas number listed now.

But these days with Google numbers who knows where he really is.

Had an Experience with American Global Funding?

Comments

Palm Beach, Florida, United States #776220

Paid his own personal bills with my credit card.

The so called $200 web site was a joke.

He is a low life crook !!!!!

Claims to be a good Christian L.O.L.

He forgot the commandment about thou shall not steal.

UGH!I wish I knew now what I didn't know then!

He has totally F*Ked me over an put my businesss in a mess. I will not tolerate it and make it my mission to ruin his business.

STAY AWAY from this crazy man. he does NOT return emails or calls and take the money and never provides the service. I have contacted the BBB and will continue to contact every possible forum including his current clients on website.

Funny how of all things he is a "Christian".When he stops smoking crack he should read the Bible.

mike0
Miami, Florida, United States #645450

Do Not Use Nick Roy Of Galt Mile Media.

I gave him a deposit to do web work and after collecting the deposit everything stopped.

He has not returned the many e-mails or phone calls and is now fighting to keep my deposit by lying to the credit card company.

Do not use Nick Roy of Galt Mile Media...

that retarded scammer is crazy!! lol

NICK ROY IS A SCAMMER!I WENT TO HIS HOUSE AT 2707 32ND STREET FT LAUDERDALE 33306 TO MEET WITH HIM SO HE CAN BUILD MY 5 PAGE SITE.

THE FIRST THING I NOTICED WHEN I MET NICK WAS THE FACT THAT HE IS MISSING ALL OF HIS TEETH. I THOUGHT LET ME NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER AND GIVE HIM CHANCE. THE SECOND THING I NOTICED WAS THAT HIS HOUSE LOOK LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF THE SHOW HOARDERS! AGAIN I THOUGHT GIVE HIM A CHANCE DONT JUDGE.

HE EXPLAINED THAT HE OWNS 2 HOUSES AND THAT WAS THE ONE HE RAN HIS BUSINESS OUT OF. I SPENT ABOUT 1 HOUR WITH NICK EXPLAINING MY BUSINESS AND HOW I WANTED MY WEBSITE MADE. HE SAID THAT ALL I NEEDED TO TO WAS PROVIDE THE PICTURES AND TEXT AND THAT HE WOULD DO THE REST IN 3-5 DAYS. HE ALSO SAID THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I HOSTED MY SITE THROUGH HIS SERVER FOR $75/YEAR BECAUSE HE IS RELIABLE AND CAN KEEP MY SITE RUNNING WITH OUT ERRORS.

THOUGH I WAS SKEPTICAL, HE CONVINCED ME AND I GAVE NICK ROY $275 FOR HIS SERVICES. HE SAID I COULD LOG ON AND SEE MY SITE BEING DEVELOPED IF I TYPED MY URL WITH THE SUFFIX /INDEX.PHP. I WAS HAPPY THAT MY SITE WAS GOING TO BE UP IN RUNNING SOON AND THOUGHT NOTHING ELSE ABOUT HIS APPEARANCE OR HIS HOARDERS HOUSE. BEFORE I LEFT I ASKED NICK TO USE HIS BATHROOM.

HE LOOKED A LITTLE STARTLED AND SAID THAT HE HAD TO CLEAN IT BEFORE I COULD GO IN. HE RAN IN TO ONE OF THE 2 ROOM IN THE HOUSE AND CAME OUT 2 MINUTES LATER SAYING IT WAS NOW OK FOR ME TO ENTER. I WENT INTO THE ROOM AND SAW 4 CATS THAT...

I ENTER THE BATHROOM AND WITHIN SECONDS SMELLED TO BE WHAT I THOUGHT WAS BURNED RUBBER. I SCANNED THE BATHROOM FOR THE SMELL AND FOUND A CRACK/METH PIPE ON THE FLOOR!!!! I CAME OUT OF THE BATHROOM TO FIND NICK ROY STANDING RIGHT OUT SIDE OF THE BATHROOM DOOR. AT THIS MOMENT I REALIZED I HAD MADE A HUGE MISTAKE.

NICK ROY IS ABOUT 6'6 AND ABOUT 250 POUNDS. IN OTHER WORDS HE IS WAY BIGGER THAN ME. SO I MADE BELIEVE THAT I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING. I THANKED HIM AND LEFT IN HURRY FRIGHTEN THAT HE MIGHT REACT FOR BECAUSE OF WHAT I FOUND.

I GOT HOME AND LOOKED NICK ROY UP ONLINE TO FIND MULTIPLE REVIEWS ABOUT HIM SCAMMING PEOPLE AND STEALING THEIR CREDIT CARDS NUMBERS TO PAY HIS OWN BILLS. I CALLED NICK AND MADE BELIEVE THAT I WAS STILL HIS FRIEND SO HE COULD AT LEAST FINISH THE SITE AND THEN I COULD PART WAYS AND NEVER TALK OR SEE HIM AGAIN. NICK DID START TO BUILD MY WEBSITE. BUT AFTER 1 WEEK HE STOPPED WORKING ON IT.

I CALLED NICK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER BUT I NEVER GOT A HOLD OF HIM. AFTER ABOUT 2 MONTHS HE WROTE ME AN EMAIL SAYING THAT HE MOVED TO TEXAS TO TAKE CARE OF A FAMILY MEMBER. TILL THIS DAY NICK ROY OF GALT MILE MEDIA HAS NOT FINISHED MY SITE. I HAVE HIM $275 FOR NOTHING!

I FOUND GALT MILE MEDIA UNDER THE SERVICES PAGE ON CRAIGSLIST. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! HE IS A DRUG USER HAS NO TEETH AND LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING. I SPOKE TO HIS BUSINESS EX PARTNER THAT I FOUND LISTED UNDER PUBLIC RECORDS WHICH OWNS HALF OF HIS COMPANY JON GROSHONG AND HE EXPLAINED THAT NICK ROY ACTUALLY LIVES AT THAT PLACE WHERE I WENT.

HE SAID NICK DOES NOT OWN 2 HOUSES. HE SAID THAT NICK DOES NOT HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE AND THAT HE SMOKES METH. HE SAID THAT NICK STARTED SMOKING METH WHEN HE MOVED TO HAWAII IN THE 90'S AND HAS BEEN HOOKED ON IT EVER SINCE. IF ANY ONE WATCHED DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER THEY KNOW THAT HAWAII IS FULL OF ICE OR METH HEADS.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT NICK ROY IS A METH USER THAT SCAMS PEOPLE ANYWAY HE CAN TO GET HIGH. DO NOT USE THIS GUY TO BUILD YOUR WEBSITE. DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WILL RUN AWAY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!

HE NEVER FINISHED MY SITE!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS GUY TAKE THE TIME A POST EVERYWHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN SO HE CANT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYONE ELSE!!!

HE USES ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT CELL NUMBERS.954-533-6063 , 754-204-7912 , 954-561-8120 STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit - Delete